Let Down, Morbid, Careless and many more energy readings like this, but looking back really quick on my blog those were 3 I had reported having been picked up from Dylan while we did the ASA Balance treatment way back when we started this journey. I am pretty sure there were more disturbing reading then those but for the sake of time, I am just going to leave them here. Brandon's cousin, Danielle, has a friend that has been finding out some interesting family information through Energy work and so I keep going back to these readings. I was very concerned when they would tell me his readings because they said he could be picking up on others energy and so it concerned me on "whos" energy he was picking up. I certainly hoped we aren't exposing him to that type of energy! When Danielle's experience happened I really wanted to look into this more for Dylan's sake for this reason.
We went to California for 2 weeks and decided to see if we could meet up on our way home and have her check Dylan's out for us. She confirmed my suspicions and makes you a bit sad to realize that he is being attacked this way, but apparently according to her and her mentor, they came up with the same number, they have never seen anyone have so many entities attacking him as Dylan has. What does that mean, there is a lot of not good energy swarming around him. Abuse is really strong in him as well, she said that could have been carried down for generations upon generations. That really stressed me out because I sure hope we aren't somehow adding to that because I know we aren't abusive parents, but maybe things we say really puts him down. I don't know, but I have made a point to not say negative things even jokingly around him, just in case. It is hard and sometimes you just have to speak out loud and I am sure it hurts him, but that is as abusive (other that a butt spanked occasionally) as we get around here. I am being honest because this is not an easy thing and I know we are all guilty of venting when he is not cooperating or making things easy on us! Mental Illness is strong through my Mom's side and Lori's side and have attacked him, so he has that hurdle to jump as well. Some of his emotions she read that she cut off were the same type of things they would say at the Chiropractor but also, "why am I different," and things like that were read from him.
We were curious who he has on the other side battling for him, just as we are here battling for him. He has Ezekial for a biblical angel. Then she said he has 10 constant angels protecting him, 3 being relatives. 2 have been here since birth and happen to be Brandon's Great Grandpa on his Mom's side and his Great Grandpa on his Dad's side(this one being in charge). The next one got a little interesting because she said this one came when Dylan was 2 years and 3 months old! Why is that interesting? That was about the time he pulled the barstool over on his head and the regression began. I honestly was prepared for her to say it was Grandma Gene at that time, but it isn't. It is (and I may be off a generation or so) my Dad's Great Grandpa or Great Great Grandpa on my Grandpa Clarks side. She said maybe they knew something was about to happen or happened and sent more help. All I know is he can use all the help they can give. I don't know if I am supposed to really talk about this, but I really want Dylan to know this stuff one day, so therefore, I am documenting it!
Also, she sensed that he is holding on to some memory but for now we do not know what that memory is. I have racked my brain trying to think of any traumatic memory that it could be, but it is not. She said it has nothing to do with Brandon and I, so that makes me feel good, but then worry about what it is. I am convinced it could be something passed down to him, but who knows. He is storing this memory right above his ear which according to Britney's research, is also the part of the brain that is where SPEECH comes from. Coincidence, I think not. I really hope we can get down to it and bring that beautiful voice out soon.
She set up a lot of protection for Dylan and we are to continue keeping him protected. We need to build up his spirit and help him to truly understand he is here for a reason and he is loved and needed more than he knows. We have to seek and ask for the help of these angels because we have our Free Agency that they can not override but if we ask for help they are there when asked. The others they are free to do what they want and put all sorts of unkind things in our mind, so we are going to do our best to keep him safe and sound and surrounded by love and light!( I am being a little short on this post just because I really don't want to put something out there to harm all the good energy, but like I said I really want to have it documented for Dylan someday.)
No comments:
Post a Comment