Everyday I like to look and see who has worked with Dylan for the day and then when I don't see my favorites(the ones that seem to really connect with Dylan which would be Linda, Hannah, Jake, and Bailey) I worry that they are no longer there. Then I see them and am sad they haven't worked with Dylan in a while. Well the other day, Linda brought him out and was so excited she got to work with him. She told me she doesn't get to work with him anymore because they split up the group and she is on the other group. I was so sad. She told me that she went home and literally cried until her husband asked what was wrong and told her to talk to the director to see if she could work with Dylan once in a while. Which is why she worked with him that day. I told her she and the other 3 are my favorite and I would love her to work with him too. If there is a way I could request then I would but I don't want to interfere. I told her if she wanted me to I would though, because I seriously love her. She said Jake and Hannah are also in the other group and Bailey is at UVU. I am so sad because they are my favorite! I know all the people are great and all but it bugs me that it seems once Dylan gets close to some they have a new group of employees and they are the ones that work with him. I think he should get to work with some of the people that have been there a while to. I guess we'll see how it goes and hopefully Linda gets to work with him more since she voiced her sadness.
Dylan is a great kid and EVERYONE loves him! I am so thankful his personality shines through and everyone sees him for who he is! He has been super happy and more engaging lately. His language seems to be progressing, just very slowly. I need to work with him at home more and get serious about the food changes and maybe with my help he could take off. I can't expect everyone else to help him, if his own Mom doesn't have the time. I have the desire, I just need the motivation and about 50 of me between all the other kids needs as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment