Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Attitude on the bus!

Today when I got Dylan off of the bus, the bus driver greeted me by saying, "Somebody is mad at Jo!"  It took me a bit to realize what he said and when it sunk in I laughed and asked what he did!  He has started to take his shoes off again on the bus and so I guess she asked the teachers how often he does that at school.  They looked at her like she was strange and told her that he never takes them off at school.  On the way home she decided to be more strict and get him to leave them on and so when he tried to untie them she would tell him "NO!"  We all know that Dylan has some "good looks(scowls)" and so she was introduced to those today.  She said every time she told him "No" he would stare her down.  I can imagine the look he gave her!  I laughed and said, "He has some good scowls!"  She laughed and said, "He sure does!"

No comments:

Post a Comment