Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Note from Dylan's Teacher

We are trying to keep Dylan's school completely out of the loop on stem cells, but everyone else knows so I am sure it may get back to them ha ha.  His teacher's daughter was my college roommate and a good friend of mine, luckily she is in Italy for the next couple of years with her husband in the army! Anyway, we want an unbiased opinion and where they are with him daily and knew what kind of progress he was making, we figured they would be great to give us that feedback.  So for as long as we can, we will keep them in the dark and when the time is right, we will fill them in!

Like I said in the One Week post that Dylan has been throwing more tantrums than normal.  Apparently he is also doing this at school.  This was the first note I have ever received in his back pack, probably because I pick him up 3 of the 5 days, so usually we talk about the day then.  Here is what she had to say about today:

Dylan has seemed a little irritable & extra sensitive to being touched the past couple of days.  Today he has had quite a bit of mucous coming from his nose-maybe starting a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment