Thursday, December 17, 2015

Another note!

We got the first note for a little bit.  Short and sweet!  I have been sending mac and cheese or spaghettios the past couple days to give him a variety, but apparently he wants a sandwich!

It also says that he has been so much more connected with his teacher lately and almost always willing to "work" well! That is good to read because for the past 2 weeks I have had to carry him to the bus kicking and screaming.  He just wants to stay home and watch his shows.  Lucky for him, it is almost Christmas break!  I had hoped that once he got to school he would be fine and so this tells me he is!  I have been checking his backpack daily for a note telling me how uncooperative he was that day, so this is much better than I had expected!

This is a little note from Dylan, himself:
∂√cxs cvfuriuytrertgy6hu7yhgtfrdeswaq

And some of his school art work:


No comments:

Post a Comment