Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Dylan's Teacher Run in

We were at Costco today and had stopped on our way out to eat some pizza!  My kids and I pretty much think that is what you do when you go to Costco, ha ha.  My sister in law had called me so I was talking to her and then Brandon kind of started talking to someone and before I knew it Dylan's teacher popped in and gave Dylan a hug!  I was watching Dylan and the look on his face was priceless!  You could just see the joy and excitement and for me to see how excited he was to see her, out of the school setting, made me so happy!  I know he is in a good place and they all love him, but seeing this just confirmed it!  I will never be able to repay all the teachers(aides) for the help they are giving us with Dylan.  They work harder on him then I do, so they deserve a lot of credit!

His teacher said that she feels things are starting to click better for him and he is starting to move forward.  She also said that when they are at recess he has started to run up to her and lean in as if he wants a hug.  I wonder how many times he tries to kiss them to get something he wants, since he does that at home.  I just can't deny him because I am his Mom and I absolutely love it, but I know I need to stop so he doesn't try to smooch any and everyone to get something he wants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment