I posted this photo of Dylan on the Stem Cell Facebook group the other day because I had seen several people mention a rash around the mouth. They all seem to think it looks similar to what they saw on their kids and think it has to do with yeast. Some other symptoms of yeast are: Strong Sugar and Refined Carbs cravings, Mood swings, ADHD type symptoms, brain fog, etc. I have also heard random laughing and toe walking are signs as well. This lady on the group had mentioned having good results with a few supplements and the latest was for yeast issues. I decided to order the 3 main ones she talks about and give them a try!
I have been giving him this Willards Water and C salts for a week or so now but haven't really seen a lot of changes. I do feel like he is trying to vocalize a little more at times, but still no words. Then after this picture and peoples comments about yeast I have decided today that I will add in the third supplement she has talked about being, Syntol AMD. That one is supposed to help rid the body of the yeast and not cause the die off effect, so we will see. I am adding it in at a much lower dose than it says and will increase gradually. I don't really know what I am doing and so it scares me a bit and I don't want to worsen his digestive system, especially since we are working on potty training at the moment. This yeast stuff makes sense to me since all he eats is sugar and refined carbs. Now only if I can figure out how to get him off of them, or at least decrease it tremendously, or that this new supplement will still work when continuing to bring in the sugars daily. Here's hoping we see something!

No comments:
Post a Comment