Monday, August 17, 2015

New Obsessions

Lately Dylan's new obsessions revolve around the bathroom.  He is constantly going in there and climbing on the sink to get a drink and leaving his little hand prints all over the mirrors.  If you know me well, my Mom taught us kids growing up, DO NOT TOUCH THE WINDOWS ha ha.  I have carried that on but have been a bit relaxed lately because there is nothing I can do about it.  On Brandon and mine first road trip he learned that about me real quick because he decided to wipe the fog from the windows and I put a stop to that really quick ha ha. Thanks Mom for passing this on to me!!

Anyway, I have had to just get used to the dirty mirrors and windows for now because I can't be right behind Dylan constantly!  He also has an obsession with the toilet paper and unrolls it and puts it in the toilet or strings it around the bathroom.  So if you are ever at our house and there is no toilet paper, I am sorry!  He also tends to chew on the toilet paper at times, which I do not like and keep telling him we do not eat toilet paper.

The third obsession is toothpaste.  I have found toothpaste in big globs on the carpet, bed, bed frame, doors, walls.  He likes to go into our room and lock himself in there and by the time I get in to check on him(usually within 10 minutes) I have a fun mess to clean up.  I just hope he is not eating as much as I am finding around the house because that is not good for him.  As I was cleaning it up the other day, I was thinking at least this isn't poop, but then Brandon made the same comment, but thinking the poop is easier to clean up.  He may be right but it is disgusting so I will stick with the toothpaste for now ha ha.  I have put the toothpaste up in the closet so we will see how long it takes him to figure out where it is or to find a new item to make a mess with!
And how could I forget this obsession of taking the stuffing out of the cushions.  That is when the toothpaste obsession started, once I decided to sew the zippers to the cushions so he could not get into this any more, ha ha.



Then there was this one time he dumped the whole pancake bag on the floor!


No comments:

Post a Comment