Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Restore Update
So I have been giving Dylan the supplement Restore for 2-3 weeks, something like that, and I do have to say he has very soft skin now!!! I know that doesn't sound like a lot but if you have been around Dylan and know how his skin has been in the past, you know this is a BIG DEAL! His belly has felt like he was a lizard or something along those lines. He always felt dry and scaley and was constantly itching. I just want to keep hugging him and feeling his soft silky smooth skin because it is that soft. Hopefully Restore is helping clean out all the junk in his body and helping it move along and out like it is supposed to. He has seemed a little more responsive lately too and I feel he is trying to talk but nothing new there yet. But I can't say how much this soft smooth Dylan means to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment