Sunday, July 5, 2015

Grandma Cleo!

I had a random dream a week or so ago.  In it my Grandma Cleo came to me and everything is all so fuzzy but when I woke up all I could remember was that she was talking to me.  She came to us at the pool.  The message she told me was to not listen to the naysayers of the stem cells.  That was really all I remember of the dream, then and now as I am writing this down.  I haven't really ran across anyone that, to my face at least, have been against the stem cells but we haven't really told many people either(just the family, a few friends, and then people that have heard through the grapevine).  Maybe one day this dream will have more meaning, but for now we are just going to keep chugging along and that dream will always be in the back of my mind, for that "one day" when someone wants to tell me I am doing things wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment