Monday, November 16, 2015
The not so good, but not so bad day!
Today has been good but we are seeing a little bit of regression. He is still a happy little boy but the regression we are seeing is the one I would much rather not deal with at all, ever again in my life. He has started to strip off the clothes again, which leads to the diaper, which leads to poop being spread who knows where. He came home from school and I went down and he had a poopy diaper, so I changed him and I figured we were good and safe for the night. I was making dinner and Brandon went down to check on him and came up and asked me if I would like to clean Dylan or clean up the mess. I chose Dylan, ha ha. I never actually saw what it looked like but Brandon said it was a good(aka: not good) one and had it on the couch and walls and floor. After I bathed him, he went down again and I finished cleaning up the kitchen from dinner. Brandon went down again 20 minutes or so later and this time Dylan was naked but luckily not messy this time. This may be the beginning of the regression stage, but I guess we will have to wait and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment