This morning Dylan and Desi were standing at the fridge deciding what to have for breakfast. The problem is Desi had spotted the Pepsi earlier and I was trying to hide it from Dylan because we are trying, unsuccessfully but trying, to decrease our sugar intake around here. Anyway, I purposely had the half of the fridge shut so that Dylan wouldn't see the Pepsi and went to grab a cup to get him some Apple Juice. In that minute that I walked away to get the cup, we had a wrestling match break out!
Desi was trying to point out the Pepsi to Dylan but I think she got to close to him for comfort. For some reason he allows the others to get close to him, but he does not like when his baby sister gets close. I hear some really sad and heartbreaking cries break out from both of them. I turned around to find them on the ground and Dylan pretty much has Desi in a headlock. I thought about being the nice Mom and hurrying and grabbing my phone to take a picture, but the cries were too sad. I broke them apart and Brielle quickly came and comforted Desi while I comforted Dylan.
I don't think Dylan liked what he had done and seemed to be really sad about the decision that he made. Tears just fell from his eyes and he cried his really sad cry. It really was not a cry like he was hurt but a cry of sadness and the look on his face you could just see how sad he was. Poor little Des just really was trying to help him out and had no idea why she just got thrown to the ground(pretty carefully though, I never heard a crash). And incase you are wondering, he spotted the Pepsi and that was his drink for breakfast, that and frozen waffles(actually still frozen) that seems to be his go to meal lately!
No comments:
Post a Comment