Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Back Post # 5

This was originally posted on my family blog on 6/22/14, but I want to eventually print this out and pass it on to Dylan so I figured these posts would be great to include here as well.


ASA Balance Results

I took Dylan to his final ASA Balance treatment today, but we may still have a few more to do, and found it very interesting.  This time it was to scan the whole program and see how his body has handled things, hoping that it had accepted everything and we would be done and have our little boy back to how he was.  We do not exactly have him back to how he was, but he is moving along and I credit this for a lot of it.  Dr Joe asked percentage wise how I felt he was and I said probably around 70%.  He asked why I felt that is where he is.  I said because he has definitely made improvements, but we still have our days when he kind of reverts back and also that he is not talking yet.  I said he is trying to talk, so that is good, but you really have to know what he is saying to know what he is saying.  Then Dr Joe looked at the results

He said Dylan is a "different and interesting" client which he likes in a way, because usually by this stage everyone's body has reacted to the procedure and the results are pretty much the same, but Dylan's was different.  I told him that goes along with who he is because he has always been the "different" one in our family.  By "different" I mean he has his own looks, build, personality, etc.  things that make Dylan, Dylan.  Not until 5 months ago, did we think he was this kind of "different."  Some of the things that showed up high on his results were fabrics, food additives,  geopathic stress, and there may have been some more but I can't remember.  Geopathic stress is based on where we live and the Earth around us and since something, such as earth plates or a river current or something, is not setting well with him, I guess that is another good reason to move to good ol' Mona, ha ha.  I have also been looking into trying to go the No Process food route so that ties in with Food Additives.

Another thing that was different with Dyl was the Blood Brain Barrier and then something with the gut(BBF) was showing high stress.  He said that could go along with what some theorize being a cause of Autism and "leaky gut" that also leads to "leaky brain."  I asked him if cutting out processed foods could help and he said that would be a good idea, but focus on cutting out Gluten.  He also said that maybe we would only need to do this for a couple of months and maybe between giving his body a rest with that type of food and doing this procedure that his body would adjust and we could move forward to healing!  I am willing to try anything for my little guy, unfortunately, I have been a little burnt out and haven't done my best.  I need to keep the end game in mind and know it may be hard now, but if I push through I can help give my handsome little guy a chance on a bright future.  So forward we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment